About Car Air B.O.P.
Established in 1999, our expert team at Car Air provides automotive air conditioning, heating services and mechanical repairs in the Bay of Plenty from Katikati to Te Puke.
100% guaranteed workmanship
With a focus on delivering high quality 100% guaranteed workmanship, we listen to our customers. Providing a friendly and helpful service, and keeping customers informed throughout the entire repair process is our aim.
The Car Air services
Our range of vehicle repair and maintenance services include:
- Private motor vehicle air conditioning system service and repair.
- Commercial vehicle air conditioning system repairs for light to heavy trucks, excavators, loaders and straddle cranes.
- Mechanical repairs including full service, cam belt replacement, tuning, steering and suspension repairs, wheel bearing replacement, brake repairs and transmission servicing, and CV joint and boot replacement.
- Electrical fault diagnostics and repair.
- Alarm and stereo installation.
Peter is a qualified automotive tradesman. Starting his career in Auckland in 1985 with Nissan, he went on to specialise in BMW and other European vehicle from 1999 to 2002.
Andrew joined our team in 2006. A qualified air conditioning technician with 11 years experience, Andrew is highly skilled in many areas. From servicing and repairs through to full fabrication, he rebuilds, restores and modifies vehicles of all types. His passion is Mazda rotary vehicles and he often has projects on the go for himself or others.
Brad joined our team in 2015. Recruited from Papamoa college. He has been signed up as an apprentice in January 2015. Brad is passionate about cars, Holden in particular. He owns a small collection of Holden’s that he maintains and modifies.
Administrator / Receptionest
Rachel joined Car Air in 2016. With admin experience and an interest in the automotive industry she was a good match to be the lady behind the desk when you phone in or come to the workshop. As Andrew’s wife she also shares his passion of building and driving rotary vehicles…when the demands of having two small children (Hayden and Poppy) allows!
Miki is originally from Tokyo, Japan. She first visited New Zealand in 1991, when she spent 12 months here. She fell in love with our country, felt compelled to come back and has been here ever since.